top of page


Coming Soon!
Coming Soon!


Scioto County Job and Family Services takes allegations of public assistance fraud very seriously. We are committed to fighting fraud in our community, but we need your help.

How Do I Report Fraud?

If you suspect fraud in Medicaid, Food Assistance, Ohio Works First (including cash assistance), or Child Care, please fill out this form or report it to (740) 355-8824. 


If you leave a voicemail, one of our investigators will follow up on your complaint.

bottom of page